Oh Yeah, Homosexuals Are So Oppressed.

Fiannan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could have read what you had to say lucky7..

Btw, are you just well read about Hitler and his Mein Kampf book/plans, or are you an admirer of him and his regime?

To the board in general, do we really want this kind of poster let loose on the forums? Please note his references to 'asylum seekers' in Europe as vermin on whom the Mein Kampf methods ought to be practised...Is nobody listening????

All I'll say on that is that my wife's brother is gay, and he's a much better parent than his ex-wife is.

i don't hate gay people

i hate everybody equally!

no, i love everybody.

there is nothing bad to say about gays.

they cann be great people, parents and friends

its just the sex that they engage is wrong

it goes against Gods plan

:idea:

free speech i say - though i accept that my moderated post deserved it - no more cussing for me on here

and yes, i am an admirer of many aspects of the nazi regime - let's say i find it very interesting, and of course there is always a lot of truth in even the most deplorable movements/philosophies - like keeping a culture (not a race) pure and preventing the fragmentation and ultimate destruction of that culture via the immigration of those w/ different cultural values eg militant muslims - give me a born again african christian anyday, because they are good people.

Btw, are you just well read about Hitler and his Mein Kampf book/plans, or are you an admirer of him and his regime?

To the board in general, do we really want this kind of poster let loose on the forums? Please note his references to 'asylum seekers' in Europe as vermin on whom the Mein Kampf methods ought to be practised...Is nobody listening????

yeh. listen. nobody's listening. this is just how nazi germany began. comments like mine on anonymous internet chat rooms, and within a decade, you had the third reich trampling roughshod over europe and gassing undesirables

get over it. the way to combat false speech is via more speech, not censorship.

Thanks for answering my post lucky7.

I agree with you that we shouldn't be censoring free speech, however I do find it in bad taste to be, apparently, applauding some of the methods used by Nazis in order to deal with their problems with the Jews and perhaps suggesting that we use the same methods again. I am a little confused as to whether you really would go that far tho, or whether you are just playing devil's advocate here, never mind.

I'm pleased to see that you are not just judging the Muslims by the colour of their skin, and that you differenciate between 'ordinary' muslims and so-called militants, the problem is that your original post in the immigration thread seemed to suggest that you viewed all Muslims the same, whether you knew them personally or not...they were all extremists in your opinion, and that is what I objected to as well. I do not agree with militants/extremists in any race, be them Muslim, Christian or otherwise. I also do not feel intimidated by someone of another race just because they aren't Christian either, however, so give me any African, non-militant, Christian or Muslim and I'd be happy to hear their story, befriend them if we had enough in common.

What I don't understand is why straight people are so obsessed with homosexuals. I mean, who cares?

Sure, having intimate relations with a member of the same sex is a sin, but so is having relations with someone of the opposite sex, if you're not married. And guess which of the two sins is far more prevalent? Given that 90% of the population is "straight," why don't we start passing amendments banning fornication? IMO that is a far greater threat to the family than gay sex (90% greater).

• 1 year later...
Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

If someone chooses not to have children and just live for the present

Just because one chooses not to have children does not necessarily mean that they just live for the present. And trust me, there are some people who do the world good by not reproducing!

AMEN, Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!