Hopefull

force4good

Hello Everyone,

I live in Utah, however grew up in Louisiana. After attending a couple of years at BYU, moved permanently to Utah...that was 31 years ago. I raised 7 children, the youngest is now 16 with my husband of 31 years. I've served in several capacities in the church, most recently as Relief Society President...hence my interest in a couple of the post on Visiting Teaching.

I have a strong testimony of the gospel. I enjoy people and I don't think I've ever met anyone that I don't like! I have a passion for living and try to make each day count BIG! I'm excited and 'hopeful' that this sight will also help me keep a pulse on what is going on in the LDS world scene because as I 've read some of the post, I know that there are brothers and sisters in my own realm that are feeling the same way. Hopefully, I will be able to stay 'in tune' and my skills sharpened so that I might be of more use to those around me as I serve the Lord.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Terri