Question About Blogging

sunny

Hi all...I have not been too active in participating in discussions or posting much in my blog. I am going to college for the first time ever! (On-line, but that still counts!) I going for my Admin. Support 1 Certificate. I want to be qualified for more jobs, since the market is a bit sparse these days. I am almost 50 years old and that can sometimes be a strike against me. ( I have been unemployed since Aug. of last year.) I have been looking for work, but it IS kind of nice to take a break after working almost non-stop for 20 years. I am getting a chance to take care of a lot of repairs and things around my place that I have been to busy to do. I also figured it might be a good time to get some more skills and training. Plus I get a chance to spend time with my granddaughter too, and that is pure gold!

Well anyway, I am kind of using this as a subsitute blog since after today I finally decided to put in another entry, but I can't get there! It says page not found. I am slowly discovering how to utilize all the personalization features that we have for this site, and I was just wondering if anyone knew, if you lose your blogging space if you don't use it after a certain time. Do I need to e-mail the powers that be (Heather) ? I was hoping there was a simple explanation for it.

Anyway... I made a vow to myself to participate more here at this wonderful site. I enjoy the chat room, when I can get there, and enjoy the friendship and all the fun we have in there. I love the play, The Thing That Swindled Snarkily, that I am a part of! Check it out! I play Sally Smith, the cook and we are always looking for new people who are interested in doing something challenging, creative and fun! Well I just wanted to say thanks for all of you who have responded to my blogs and comments. I look forward to participating more often as time goes by.....................Have a great day!!!

Love Sunny :computer:

Sunny,

Really appreciated what you have to say about finding a job at our age. It is not easy, especially to find something you are qualified for. I have been in the work force again after taking care of a family for about 23 years. I was not trained well in anything that is needed now and was older than most want to hire. Through faith and lots of hard work, it slowly happens though and even then it is not easy. But the Lord blesses us and sees us through the trials...

Thanks for sharing...