Could a non-LDS ever be accepted by an LDS family?

You are wasting your time slamjet. I asked a question of bert on a thread 3 times and NEVER got an answer. Nor will you ever get a cut and dry yes or no answer.

I'll let his post speak for itself. According to "the gospel according to bert," I and my ex are followers of Satan because we chose a divorce. He has done what few have done, insult me and really get my dander up. Furthermore, he has shown an unwillingness to believe what he posts since he's not chosen to stand up for his assertion. As far as I'm concerned, his acts and postings are cowardly, he hides behind the internet so he can spew this garbage, he throws God out as a shield thinking that no one would touch or question him since he invokes the name of Deity in a vulgar fashion and shows a propensity for weak and shallow mindedness. He is a sad, sad, blinded little person.

I will enjoy chasing him around the forum pointing out his empty arrogance and lunatic assertions.