You gotta have Faith..

LollyPop

So as of late I've embarked upon the "Faith" train.

I've been taking more time to read (both scripturally and posts on here - so thank you) pray and ponder on what I believe and how I can build up my foundation in the Gospel.

This has all been prompted through the influence of someone else, and my righteous desires concerning them.

My question is therefore, if you pray for a righteous desire for someone to come to a knowledge of Good and truth, will it come to pass; as long as you have that faith that it will?

Any help, guidance, advice would be appreciated. I'm on a knowledge feast atm ^_^

I have tried, with out sucess. Thisleads me to believe that it is still the other person's choice and the need to pray with intent of thier own, basicly they gotta wanna know. :D

I'm sure there is more to it, and other people will have more helpful things to say, but I just think if yo are praying for someone else, it helps, but they need to be ready for the truth.

Jennarator, that is very true. A frustrating but important truth! As well as praying for them to know truth, I'm praying for them, to be healed. They've got a lot of Mental Health issues...so it's all merged into one. I generally just want them to be happy - and actually have a chance of...choice in life - (okay yes, we are all given choice - but in their mind/actions - it's almost as if they've been narrowed down to the most basic things in life.)

Frustratingly upsetting :/