Seminary sister

Mormongurl4life

So there is a girl in my early morning seminary class. I as class president have tried to make a special effort to get her to come. She came last year and loved the class but stopped coming about half way through the year because her mom didn't want to have to drive her all the way to my teachers home which from there house is not even 5 miles away. This girl has never really been a strong member of the church and her and her family have been inactive for most of her life. The only reason she even comes to church is because of the support of church members who go to her house to pick her up.

You could tell that she didn't really have a testimony until last year when she started coming to seminary. I saw such a change in her, at the beginning of the year she didn't even know how to pray and was having trouble understanding certain principles. But by half year through the year she would volunteer to pray every time and she would answer questions all the time. I watched her testimony grow right before my eyes.

Now I don't know what to do because I know how much she needs seminary in her life and I know how much she grew because of it. I have talked to her personally and she really wants to come but her mom isn't willing to take her. I know that it is because she doesn't understand how crucial seminary is and how much her daughter needs it.

I dontknow what to do because I want her to come but don't know how it can be accomplished if her mom doesn't have faith about how important seminary is.

Any advice?!? I'm desperate. All I can do is pray.

~Mormongurl