Joe is now here too

The_Joe

Hallo my name is Joe. My native language is German but there is not much going on besides English in the net.

Well – I left the Church (Inactive) 30 years ago because I had never a real testimony. Hurt feelings left behind on both sides. Sure I know the BM. Sure I know a lot about Mormons, attendet PV and priesthood classes. Over the years a lot is fading away. I am a Christian and study the scriptures since 30 years. I have 5 editions of the Bible, Lutheran 2, Schlachter, Erbenfelder and the King James Version. I read the Tenach and look one in a wile in the Quar’an.

Well – my parents were Mormons. I missed the opportunity to talk with my father about faith. To late now.

What do I want? Well – I try to find out if my parents were right and there is a true church on this earth.

So may I find answers and if I have a question I ask.

Joe

Hallo my name is Joe. My native language is German but there is not much going on besides English in the net.

Well – I left the Church (Inactive) 30 years ago because I had never a real testimony. Hurt feelings left behind on both sides. Sure I know the BM. Sure I know a lot about Mormons, attendet PV and priesthood classes. Over the years a lot is fading away. I am a Christian and study the scriptures since 30 years. I have 5 editions of the Bible, Lutheran 2, Schlachter, Erbenfelder and the King James Version. I read the Tenach and look one in a wile in the Quar’an.

Well – my parents were Mormons. I missed the opportunity to talk with my father about faith. To late now.

What do I want? Well – I try to find out if my parents were right and there is a true church on this earth.

So may I find answers and if I have a question I ask.

Joe

this is a good sight to ask questions relating to how others have come to know the gospel, especially in regards to the LDS faith (altho we do have members of other faiths that do attend here as well).

HOwever no matter how much you research, no matter how much you ask you aren't likely going to get one until you start seriously humbling yoursellf before God in prayer (be specific when you pray), and when you start showing him you are serious about following him, no matter where he will take you. A good way of doing that is learning his commandments and then making an effort to put them above what you would normally do.

We are happy to answer questsions, so ask away :) theres the LDS discussion forum and the learn about LDS forum.

Joe

I hope you will trust those of us who have already been down the road to finding the truth about Christ's church.

We all find it the same way. You have to be humble, willing to submit to God in all things, ready to turn your life over to him.

You have to have faith that he will answer your questions

You have to earnestly seek for the truth by reading scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon.

You have to pray with all your heart and ask if the Book of Mormon is true, if the Church is true, if Christ lives, if Joseph Smith was a prophet.

I promise you in the name of Christ that He will guide you and answer your prayers if you do these things.

YES! Absolutely! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Jesus Christ's one and only church on this earth. Joseph Smith did see God the Father and Jesus Christ and he is a prophet! The Book of Mormon is the word of God, another testament of Jesus Christ!

I bear witness in Christ's name of these truths.

Robert