Unfaith Spouse

Her parents have a high calling in the church and she does not want to ruin her family name because of gossip?

Right...the family name is why. She doesn't want her family knowing simply because of fearing they'd get mad. She doesn't feel bad for doing it as it seems so honestly I recommend a divorce. And if she gets excommunicated don't let that bother you. She did something she knows is wrong yet she's not willing to take responsibility for what she did.

The worst thing is that 2 months ago she been "talking" with her ex. She was saying how much she wants to be with him and all. I asked her to delete him from the facebook. She deleted him and now after she told me she had the affair, she added him to facebook.

I commend you for what you did. I, along with many others that I know, disagree with opposite-sex friends in a marriage. The wife's friends should be female and the husband's friends should be male. Its simply a way the couple can protect their marriage. God comes first and then the family. A God-bound marriage, in other words an eternal marriage, should be protected. That comes way before friends. If a friend makes one of the spouses feel uncomfortable then the spouse who's the person's friend should have no problem with their spouse saying "I'm not comfortable with him/her/them around because of this so he/she/them needs to stay away." The spouses are to put each other's feelings first, not their friend's feelings. If a person cares more about a friendship than their own marriage that person doesn't need to be married or at least not until they see marriage as more important than friendship with someone else. In regards to social networking and the computer in general I'd recommend limiting how much time the 2 spouses spend on there. After all, a marriage is between two people, not a computer. Its sad when couples spend more time online than with each other.

Edited by apexviper13