Love

babygirl

Why am I always for peoples amusement!

Not even just here... EVERYWHERE!

"I like just watching you. It's amusing."

"I like hearing you argue with yourself. It's amusing."

I am one intresting person to follow huh!

sounds like me...people always find it enjoyable to tease me to no end and find it amusing. and it is true its EVERYWHERE not just in here, though they do love to her as much as anywhere. i just do not understand

I would just like to warn all the young girls out there to not fall inlove with a premie all it does is give you heart ack...and i know i know you hear it all the time and oh it wont happen to me...i understand that i was one of those girls, and now i wish i had listened.

so take addvice froma girl who has just gone through it...DONT DO IT. you will more than likely end up with a broken heart

maybee it is girl talk but dare :blush: i ask what is a premie? :dontknow:

<div class='quotemain'>

I would just like to warn all the young girls out there to not fall inlove with a premie all it does is give you heart ack...and i know i know you hear it all the time and oh it wont happen to me...i understand that i was one of those girls, and now i wish i had listened.

so take addvice froma girl who has just gone through it...DONT DO IT. you will more than likely end up with a broken heart

I looked it up... It has to do with pregnancy...

Basically (my guess) NO SEX BEFORE MERRAIGE!

That is not love though..

That is lust!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

That is lust!

LOL, no no no, a premie as in pre mission, utah talk i guess....i was datting a boy who hadnt left yet and now he is leaving in a few months and so we broke up....it was hard, so i was warning the young girls not to steady(sp) date a boy who hasnt left for his mission yet, because when he leaves its the hardest thing ever u dont want someone you love to leave you for 2 yrs but you know its right...

Note: Desire has it right too, there is a word they call babys born way to early and thats premie too, but that was not the term i was using.

• 3 weeks later...

i totaly agree with you! this girl i know has cut herself because this guy broke up with her! im still at the stage were i think some boys are buger picking retards :ahhh:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

That is lust!

LOL, no no no, a premie as in pre mission, utah talk i guess....i was datting a boy who hadnt left yet and now he is leaving in a few months and so we broke up....it was hard, so i was warning the young girls not to steady(sp) date a boy who hasnt left for his mission yet, because when he leaves its the hardest thing ever u dont want someone you love to leave you for 2 yrs but you know its right...

Note: Desire has it right too, there is a word they call babys born way to early and thats premie too, but that was not the term i was using.

Oooooh... I was thinking premie as in someone who was born premature. I was wondering what was so bad about dating someone like that...:P Thanks for the clarification!