Undoing Your Good

daenvgiell

I have this friend she's a member and I really try to live the gospel and set the good example, and whenever someone atually notices what I do she goes and undoes it by doing the complete opposite thing, its giving everyone the wrong idea about the church. There are only 5 of us in the whole school and I am the only one that really cares about the church, the rest of them don't want to be there, and if I say anything I get my head bitten off. It's really depressing to see things like that, and I don't evern want to be friends with her anymore, she's changed so much.

Anyway enough of that, I just needed to get that off my chest to someone else instead of my family.

I have this friend she's a member and I really try to live the gospel and set the good example, and whenever someone atually notices what I do she goes and undoes it by doing the complete opposite thing, its giving everyone the wrong idea about the church.

What makes you think that you're living it properly? Especially after comments like that? :glare:

<div class='quotemain'>

I have this friend she's a member and I really try to live the gospel and set the good example, and whenever someone atually notices what I do she goes and undoes it by doing the complete opposite thing, its giving everyone the wrong idea about the church.

What makes you think that you're living it properly? Especially after comments like that? :glare:

If you are following the commandments and trying to help people you are.

If that is what they are doing, they are!

<div class='quotemain'>

I didn't say I was living it properly, I did say that I was trying!!!, maybe I shouldn't post my feeling on here.

What types of things is she doing to give the church a bad name?

It will make you much happier in life to realize that you can't control the actions of others. Just do what you know to be right, for that is all you have control over.

yes I guess that's true. Thanks, and no you didn't sound cocky at all.