I Only Ask Becous I Hear Mormons Are Vary Famley Bases

foip05

You are correct Desire'

Each and every post, including her blog, comes from the EXACT same IP address.

Now, with a laptop, I can drive by or walk by ANY house that has wireless MODEM and probably zoom in and "steal" a signal from them. I say probably only because there are some that you have to put in a code in order to use it, without that code you couldn't acess it.

But if I did that, I would show different IP numbers because every one is a bit off, even with the same company.

So that story doesn't add up at all. Even if she used the 'cafe' it would be a different address than her walking the streets carrying a laptop AND power cord, sneaking up to someone else's house to plug it in to charge the battery. Gee I really don't quite buy that story. And by the way ummm I do NOT have an outside power receptacle so guess you couldn't steal my power. So sorry.

And it doesn't account for the other 3 people that you registered here as a member.

You are right ALmom, on the "fool me once....."

However, this thread may have served a purpose for someone who may come here in search of real answers to their problems.

I am proud of all the members that gave honest answers to a question that there are MANY MANY teens on the streets these days. If it helped even one person than it wasn't in vain.

However, Today...... Not quite a good day for you as you are busted.

If you want to quit fabricating your stories and "fess" up as to why the need to gain such sympathy we are listening.

If you don't that is quite ok too, but your words will probably fall on deaf ears.

Have a GOOD Today, Today........Look in the mirror and fix what you think is broken.

Marsha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct Desire'

Each and every post, including her blog, comes from the EXACT same IP address.

Now, with a laptop, I can drive by or walk by ANY house that has wireless MODEM and probably zoom in and "steal" a signal from them. I say probably only because there are some that you have to put in a code in order to use it, without that code you couldn't acess it.

But if I did that, I would show different IP numbers because every one is a bit off, even with the same company.

So that story doesn't add up at all. Even if she used the 'cafe' it would be a different address than her walking the streets carrying a laptop AND power cord, sneaking up to someone else's house to plug it in to charge the battery. Gee I really don't quite buy that story. And by the way ummm I do NOT have an outside power receptacle so guess you couldn't steal my power. So sorry.

And it doesn't account for the other 3 people that you registered here as a member.

You are right ALmom, on the "fool me once....."

However, this thread may have served a purpose for someone who may come here in search of real answers to their problems.

I am proud of all the members that gave honest answers to a question that there are MANY MANY teens on the streets these days. If it helped even one person than it wasn't in vain.

However, Today...... Not quite a good day for you as you are busted.

If you want to quit fabricating your stories and "fess" up as to why the need to gain such sympathy we are listening.

If you don't that is quite ok too, but your words will probably fall on deaf ears.

Have a GOOD Today, Today........Look in the mirror and fix what you think is broken.

Marsha

so if my IP is the same wich i know it isnt what is it to day and two weeks ago

im varry intested maby i will go back and up load on the same guys just so you can get that

and maby you can fill me in to who else has this exact IP adrees name please

how bout you come join me on the streets a then call me a lier

all i wanted was so diffrent repleys, and i figured one like yours would come and thats ok with me so plez tell me the name of the some user and the exact ip adress becouse