Creation of Lucifer from intelligence

jcob

The language already existed- a person's understanding and mastery of it, however, comes line upon line, precept upon precept. First you begin with the alphabet, then go to words and vocab, etc.

We grow and learn line upon line, and we grow into the spiritual maturity required to inherit various kingdoms of glory.

I know that is a common used quote and all but I am just saying, think about what that really means. It doesn't mean that every bit of learning has to be based in self discovery. Even though we say "line upon line" those lines are pretty thick, more like "steps". We can skip over the discovery of how to make metal from rocks and go straight to learning how to program a computer in our world. To use a computer I don't have to first learn how to make metal then make plastic, then discover electricity etc. You get my point?

That is the same for our eternal learning. We don't have to discover, de novo, every principle and bit of knowledge. It is handed to us in formulated pieces "line upon line". We, in that way, inherit knowledge. We accept the pieces faster when we understand and believe in that process, which is what faith brings. When someone doesn't have faith they have to discover bits of knowledge independently which was Lucifer's premise. Accepting truth by just recognizing truth without having to "prove it" is the way we accept those pre-formulated pieces of knowledge. A mind that doesn't allow for that kind of truth is limited in its scope and ability to understand all things. It can never be Celestial. This is why the first principle is faith in Christ. Without faith, there is no path that leads to a Celestial life.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic