How Is Your Semenary Going?

Kurtless

• 2 weeks later...
Guest funkyfool

We have a big seminary group this year. There are 10 kids. we go to this womans house and sit around her dining room table. I think that the teacher plays such an important role in what you get out of seminary (obviously) but i personally cant stand my teacher. Not only can i not stand her as a person, but she honestly is just a very poor teacher in general. You want to know something sad...I started going to seminary a couple weeks after school started, and so far I havnt had a set of scriptures there..and ya know..it makes no difference because we rarely refer to the scriptures anyway. I think that its a waste for me to be there if we arent even going to use the scriptures. Whatever..at least I go...thats somethin aint it?

• 2 months later...

i personally love seminary. i'm in utah where we get a class to go to seminary actually instead of early morning. to hear 10 people is a big class really surprizes me. we have at least 20-25 people in a classroom with 5-8 teachers teaching each class period. very cool to see most the school coming over.:)

• 4 weeks later...

I go to seminary during the school day because I live in Utah. Being my senior year, I've now had all the seminary teachers I'm going to have. My favorite was the one I had last semester, Brother McConkie (Bruce's nephew). He's the oldest seminary teacher at my school, but he's really funny (and immature, lol). Just a really great teacher with a million stories to tell and a very good sense of humor. I enjoyed his class thoroughly. That being said, I've never had a seminary teacher that I didn't like. The one I have now is good, but my class in general lacks the enthusiasm I've seen in past classes, so that kind of detracts from the experience a bit.