Caught On Video: Crowd Laughs As Tourist Beaten, Stripped And Robbed Email Caught on camera– a tou

bytor2112

But the point is: Why aren't you complaining about the Trayvon Martin case? It was the original firestorm.

Because that's in another thread?

Honestly, though, I think these sort of "stories" are stupid no matter who does it. I think the Martin case deserves some dialogue if only for the shady way the Florida police handled the case, but I don't buy into the whole "let's make this a race issue" hype of this story or the Martin story.

Because that's in another thread?

Honestly, though, I think these sort of "stories" are stupid no matter who does it. I think the Martin case deserves some dialogue if only for the shady way the Florida police handled the case, but I don't buy into the whole "let's make this a race issue" hype of this story or the Martin story.

If by 'shady' you mean they didn't release every bit of evidence to the public, then you should know that that happens quite often just about everywhere.