Greetings!

EarlJibbs

Hello all. I normally read the news and comment on what I read about. I enjoy discussions, what can I say. However, being from Utah, the comment boards on news here has a lot of negative Mormon sentiment regardless if the story is about the LDS or not. It gets you down sometimes. You know, all of the haters with blanket statements.

I also enjoy reading other articles about the church from other states and different views. Some well written and some not, but the comments on those boards are just as bad and more often than not, worse and poorly researched.

I chose to try this out to converse with others that share my beleifs and not worry about the same antics we run into every where else in ours lives. To be uplifted and to know that although we may not agree with one another in politics and etc..., we know the core values of eachother and will stay respectful. So far, I have enjoyed reading others ideas and opinions.