Hello

LetrellC

Hello to everyone. I'm new to the site. Been a member of the Church going on 40 years.

Things are slowing down with kids getting older, getting ready to head off to missions and college and military, and oh my....thinking I may have some spare time to chat and interact a bit. Tried the other chat venues and wow, so NOT what I am looking for.

Just hoping for a bit of communication when I have down-time.

Husband is still out in the work force, I work part-time on occasion.

I'm nothing dramatic, nursery leader in our ward, 3 adorable little spirits. I love the calling but miss Sunday School. We have a tremendous teacher in our ward. I do fill-ins for teachers when they need it.

I love the Gospel, love the Lord so very much. Words can not describe my love of Heavenly Father. I adore Him and all that my life is.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

Letrell

Welcome to LDS.net!

Did you read the closing post? You posted on a thread that hadn't been commented on in over 4 years. There was nothing wrong with what you stated. You simply dragged up an old thread that no one else was participating in.

My advice? Leave the decisions of banning to the moderators. Just participate according to the rules and you'll enjoy it here.

It's often a "red flag" when posters start talking about their chances of being banned for what they've posted. Eventually it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Try not to do that. You'll be less paranoid that way. :)

Thanks, Skippy. I read the rules, have no concerns with them, but as I was reading through posts I saw all kinds of people being banned. Having participated in many forums over the years, I've seen a lot of moderators just not care for some points of view and kick people out. No, not saying you or anyone in here does it...it just concerned me because I was honest and it seems those that I commented on were making a lot of posts. I'm a newbie around here, and realize that puts me at the bottom of the scale. Which is okay too. Tis life. It's good to know you do permit opinions even if they are not of your own.

Thanks for the comment. I truly appreciate it.

Letrell

Guest Johnathan_niggerwartz
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

lol u wite bitches wid yo wyte fukin' wyte asses wanna halla up mah hometown religion ye? well fuk y'all niggas an' yo nigga asss cuntfaces, y you gotta go jackin us niggas style? we da christians O' dis hood niggah! u gat me blud? you dutty shitts! why dafuq u messin' wid us's shitt? us niggas is fine without u white asss niggah copycats tryin ta take our shitt away frum us, niggah STFU, FIX UP LOOK SHARP NIGGAS! FIX UP LOOK SHARP AND GET YO' NERDY UGLY asss FUCKFACES OFF YO COMPUTABOX NIGGA!

P.S blud

RELIGION AIN'T REAL AN' Y'ALL BELIVIN' IN A LOAD O' BULLSHITTNESS NIGGAS! STOP WASTIN' YA TYME ON DA NIGGAH LORD DAT DON'T EXIST NIGGA! NIGGA OUT!

Edited by Johnathan_niggerwartz