temple marriage?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question myself on this topic... I am dating someone who is divorcing... We have been intimate. We both are of lds faith and would want to marry in the temple one day. Is that possible and what would the repentance process entail?

Yes, through repentance it would be possible for the two of you to be married in the temple.

The process:

1. Set an appointment up with your Bishop

2. Speak with your bishop

3. Speak openly and with sincerity (part of the repentance process is feeling sorrow for the sin).

4. Understand you have committed adultery, a serious transgression by which your bishop will determine if you receive a formal discipline, disfellowshipped, or excommunication.

5. Accept the bishoprics decision and continue through the repentance process with faith, hope and charity.

6. Once the process is completed, for the two of you, then you can begin working on being sealed in the temple.

Don't procrastinate, set an appointment up with your bishop immediately.

I am a single mom and I have a missionary boyfriend who's planning to have a temple marriage.. I'am just wondering if we can be married in the temple..

What exactly is a "missionary boyfriend?" Do you mean your boyfriend has left on a mission, or is a returned missionary? Or are you talking about someone who you're "seeing" somehow who is currently a missionary?

What exactly is a "missionary boyfriend?" Do you mean your boyfriend has left on a mission, or is a returned missionary? Or are you talking about someone who you're "seeing" somehow who is currently a missionary?

I read it as a boyfriend who shared the gospel with her. I guess we'll know when she pops back in.