Questioning Assumptions

Cal

Originally posted by porterrockwell@Mar 31 2004, 08:34 PM

Here is reality. We are here to gain a mortal body, experience those things which will give us the opportunity to choose between good and evil and progress therein. Whether it be for Exaltation or Condemnation. This PROBATIONARY state is nothing more than a "blip" on our Eternal Timeline. The things we choose to follow WILL determine the amount of progress we will be capable of in the next life.

Regardless of how you feel, the Lord has spoken and his word, his law, his will is written for all to see. YOU can CHOOSE to have any reality you would like. However, if it does not fall in line with the Lord's way, that will be your own personal undoing.

Of course God isn't replacing our mind with his. But you do need to remember something, the whole point of us being here is to understand to SOME extent the knowledge that he has. I would hope one day my MIND would be AS HIS, but nonetheless, he gives us a choice...that in itself is obvious.

There are two kinds of reality one that exists, and one you create. By "creating" your own reality, you rely on a weak, insufficient source of strength and perspective(your flesh), and by doing so fall victim to the master of all fallen mentality and carnal deviance....Satan. By learning to walk to the path of God, you accept the reality that God has laid before us, if you don't, you are pretty much denying the faith. Don't you believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins?

"Here is reality?"......Sorry, you should have said, "Here is MY OPINION of reality". That is the ONLY thing ANY of us can say with any real honesty.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic