Organizing spiritual quotes studies and inpiration

alexgeorge

I have been trying very hard to figure out how to organize Spiritual quotes,talks, meeting notes, and personal thoughts and inspiration. Its a lot of material and information that i havn't found a good way to organize it all. ( i want everything to be digital) any sugestions? what do you do?

You can use tags, if you are going to go digital. For an example, tag an article that talks about New Testament baptism, you can tag it, New Testament; Baptism; Baptism in the New Testament.

This way you can find an article with multiple topics. This is one reason I love going digital, I’ve heard stories of people (and business) needing to make multiple copies of the same document, since they need to put the same document in several different files.

Doing it yourself can be daunting, since there are almost an unlimited amount of topics available, and unless you’re smart in making tags, you can find yourself adding topics midway into making tags, then you will almost need to go back to the start, and retag everything. Lds.org has a topic section; this will help you in studying topics.