Hey Hey

DmaxHunter

Hey all,

So I've been a member my whole life. It's been tough to make it to church consistently for quite a few years due to work (military), but I go as often as I can. Anyways I've kinda recently moved to SD and the church population isn't very big up here and there are NO singles. I am single and searching but haven't had any luck….

I guess that's kind of what brought me here. Being single in a family centered Church is extremely difficult and kinda heartbreaking. I've been dealing with some things recently that I just need to reach out to someone who might understand these trials as an LDS member and I'm hoping maybe this forum can maybe help out a bit.

Anyways, hope to see ya'll around the forum!

Edited by DmaxHunter

Hey all,

My name is Bryce and I've been a member my whole life. It's been tough to make it to church consistently for quite a few years due to work (military), but I go as often as I can. Anyways I've kinda recently moved to SD and the church population isn't very big up here and there are NO singles. I am single and searching but haven't had any luck….

I guess that's kind of what brought me here. Being single in a family centered Church is extremely difficult and kinda heartbreaking. I've been dealing with some things recently that I just need to reach out to someone who might understand these trials as an LDS member and I'm hoping maybe this forum can maybe help out a bit.

Welcome to LDS.net! Thank you for serving our country. I'm Filipino but I'm living in America married to an American so the USA is my 2nd home. And you guys have done A LOT OF GOOD THINGS in the Philippines especially after Yolanda. Thank you, thank you.

Looking forward to your posts.

Hey all,

My name is Bryce and I've been a member my whole life. It's been tough to make it to church consistently for quite a few years due to work (military), but I go as often as I can. Anyways I've kinda recently moved to SD and the church population isn't very big up here and there are NO singles. I am single and searching but haven't had any luck….

I feel for you. Trials are not fun. :( Hope you get the answers you are looking for... or at least the support.