Help with AutoHotKey Scripting for Genealogical Research

Martain

So I've taken upon myself a genealogical project of rather large scope and I could very much use some help with the creation of some autohotkey scripts.

I'm trying to figure how to write one myself but having a hard time of it. Is there anyone here who is experienced with AutoHotKey and can help me put together a script or two? It would be very much appreciated.

A web document explaining the project and what I'm trying to do can be found here.

Please please please please somebody?! I so could use the help.

You assume correctly!

I've read that entire thing and I'm running into vocab terms I don't understand and that's saying nothing about finding all the commands and functions I'll need let alone how to use them.

Add to that a possible need of using something called 'COM Standard Library' and 'MS Excel functions' databases and I'm so over my head. I can create a mean Excel formula but these things look like a black hole of time consumption to try to learn and figure it all out on my own.

Anyone here who knows this stuff and with or without compensation would be willing to help?

MOD: While the rules state that it's not ok to solicit the sale of a product, there's nothing wrong with saying I need some help and offering to compensate if what I'm asking for would take a couple of hours of dedicated scripting. Right? If not, I'll change my text.

• 2 weeks later...