Introduction

Laniston

Hello, 

I am a new forum member.  Been a member of the LDS church most of my life. My mother joined when I was five/six years old.  I am 32 now.  Served a mission to Georgia Atlanta from age 25-27 (November 2007 to 31 December 2009)  Married 3 years, no children yet.  I live in central Alberta in Canada.

I have been looking recently for a forum to have discussions on and hopefully help answer questions and enjoy a good community.  I used to participate on another website but after a bad experience with a very negative person I took a break and upon returning the forum (a general religion forum) was very different in theme.(more anti religion in general and very cynical). 

After reading through a number of threads here it seems like a good place to be, so here I am.

My mother came from Alberta...a tiny place called Athabaska Landing near Edmonton.  Welcome to the forum and I'm glad you liked my post as well.

I checked wikipedia and Athabasca hasn't been known as Athasbasca Landing since August 1913. :)

Welcome Sonagolese and fellow Edmontonian Laniston.

M.