A request concerning a movie

JimmiGerman

Ómakiya-ye. Help! Years ago I saw a film on tv. It was an American picture from the late 80s or beginning 90s. It was about a man who went into trouble with an indian tribe because he once had taken vengeance against one member of that tribe. I don't remember exactly what the reason was. From that moment in any situation unexpectedly one of the members of that indian tribe tried to attack and to kill him. On and on. Man against man.

He was always winning the fights (i.e. one of the indians came suddenly out of the snow when he was there in the wilderness, or one attacked him suddenly out of the bushes when he was sitting at a campfire and so on).  But it was always a fight one of the indians against him. Then he met an old scout and friend of him there in the wilderness, who told him that he should be glad they were no Apaches, because they would never come alone but by many. I don't know if they were Crows (because it might have been Montana with all the snow and the wilderness where it all happened, and that was the land of the Crows)  who were his declared enimies. I remember the last scene, after he had won the last fight and killed about ten or fifteen of his attackers,  that one of the Indians greeted him from a mountain, to say they will not fight him any longer, and he greeted back. He went his way and the film was over.

What was the name of the movie? I've been searching on You Tube and so on, but I have no idea where I can search any more.  I'd like to see that movie again. It doesn't get out of my mind. Thanks in advance. Philámaya-ye!  h0304.gif

Edited by JimmiGerman