Prince of Peace Initiative

This Easter, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints invites all to participate in the Prince of Peace initiative. During Holy Week, we are invited to find in that inner peace that comes from the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ. The initiative focuses on three principles that we can apply to both find personal peace and share it with others. Invite all to come to Christ The Church published a new, Easter-themed video that can be viewed at mormon.org.  We are all invited to share it online and through printable pass along cards. The Prince of Peace website will be constantly updated with new content that all can read and share with others. Learn principles of peace from the Prince of Peace During Holy Week, new videos will be released every day to watch and share. These videos focus on eight principles taught by Christ: faith, compassion, forgiveness, repentance, gratitude, God’s word, prayer, and hope. Living these principles can help you to feel the peace we all desire to have. Share ways to...

View the full article

FYI - The Church has teamed up with several bloggers to spread this around.  They've each come up with various things you can use (fhe lessons, word searches, bookmarks, etc).  I was happy to discover this not only for the vt letter I put together for a couple of my ladies but also for an upcoming activity in primary.  

TeePeeGirl.com
WritingintheStillness.com
CknScratch.com
MyComputerIsMyCanvas.com
RiseandShoutShop.com
DoubletheBatch.com
BrightlyStreet.com
TheKiwiInTheClouds.com
RecognizingJoy.com
LittleDoveBlog.com
FamilyLocket.com
GypsyMagpie.com