Help: How to Download General Conference to an iPhone

Sunday21

I am trying to download General Conference to my iPhone.

1) I went to lds.org and went into General Conference and tried to download. I can listen to a talk but it does not seem to be possible to download

2) I went to Podcasts and searched for General Conference. It seems only possible to start listening from the first hymn forward. There does not seem to be a way to access talks directly.

3) I went The Gospel Library app and accessed General Conference. Again there does not seem to be a way to download the talks to, for example a Music playlist.

4) I went to iTunes but as per #1, it seems that you can only download the entire conference and each time, play from the beginning. I never want to hear , Israel, Israel God is Calling, ever again! Sometimes I can download individual talks and sometimes I can save individual talks but sometimes not. I am hoping eventually to create a playlist.

Nope just checked. The mp3 talks that I downloaded in the iTunes library do not show up in the Music library. So I can’t create a playlist!

Does anyone have any suggestions? I used to buy the conference talks on CD but HQ is becoming increasingly unenthusiastic about producing these. I have received 3 carefully worded missives about the joys of downloading...but they don’t tell you how to do it!

i found something on the web about downloading but the instructions don’t work. 

Has anyone worked out a way to download the conference talks to the iPhone in such a way that you can create a play list?