Okay, I Felt I Had To :)

hanne_line

My name is hanne_line

I joined ldstalk in July this year I think it was? Reason I found this site is that I searched for a place to meet LDS people after I was baptized in June. :D

I don`t know any LDS people yet -_-

I had never heard about this church, well I had seen the church and wondered how to find out what that was about, but never heard of Mormons before I met my two first missionaries one very rainy day at fall some time last year.

I started to read in my Book of Mormon,( which I did not do right away...not... )

The thoughts that went through my mind about that new scripture was not all pleasant and I was not comfortable with the thought of reading in it.

In April this year I met my favorite missionary so far, he made me open The Book of Mormon and I was hooked :lol:

The same time he was able to answer my questions with easy understandable answers, and he was really very like my old best friend who first introduced me to Christianity, and we became good friends.

The branch here is small and it is few members my age, only one couple with 4 kids who lives far from where we live.

I am a divorced mother of two wonderful kids, a girl who is 7 years old and a boy who is 5 years old.

I am Norwegian and live in Norway.

I work as a nurse at a nursing home, only night shifts. :tinfoil: makes me weird and really tired at times, but I love my work!

Weird is cool right ?? hihi!! yeah, I thought so?!! :P

Ok, well I love to sing and was earlier a member of two different choirs, but had to quit when I got divorced as I did not have a babysitter twice a week:)

I love my sewing machine, and use that as often as I can... .... I did anyway until I found back my old crap computer here :wub: ( now I only chat, lol )

I also love scrap booking and card making, and alot of other different types of crafty handworks.

I knit, crochet and embroider, but not too much as it takes too loooooong, hi hi hi

Once a week I babysit my friends 3 kids, age 9yrs - 4 yrs old.

My house is often a mess and my life is wonderful !!!

Ok, I think that was about who I am :lol: Thanks for listening to all that crap! :lol:

Hanne Line

Hanne Line

Oh Hanne, I just love who you are! You are so bright and witty. Your English is perfect even though you don't always think so, and it is so fun to tease you. But the best part about you, at least for me, is how you can start talking about something, and it's always something I wanted to talk about as well! I think perhaps were are kindred spirits.

I'm so glad you are here. :wub:

Elphaba

<div class='quotemain'>Hanne Line

Oh Hanne, I just love who you are! You are so bright and witty. Your English is perfect even though you don't always think so, and it is so fun to tease you. But the best part about you, at least for me, is how you can start talking about something, and it's always something I wanted to talk about as well! I think perhaps were are kindred spirits.

I'm so glad you are here. :wub:

Elphaba

Awww... Elphaba ....

....I Love You!!!

Welcom HLJ!

I was going to type it in Norwegian -- but I don't know any! :dontknow:

Okay, I`ll teach you: -Velkommen HLJ

Wow, it looks like you are pretty talented! (I'm jealous . . .)

Talent has nothing to do with it my friend:)

But all things fun I`ll try and I do mine:)

If I am good in anything??? that is another matter :lol:

Hanne Line

Guest DolphinGirl

Hanne -

You are FANTASTIC! You are so much fun to talk to. You make me laugh! What a witty girl you are . . . ;) Too bad there is an entire ocean between our houses, because I love to do the same things you do. I could be one of your first LDS buddies! ;) So, next time I happen to be in Norway, let's do something crafty!

(. . . and I bet you ARE talented, just humble too)

Hanne -

You are FANTASTIC! You are so much fun to talk to. You make me laugh! What a witty girl you are . . . ;) Too bad there is an entire ocean between our houses, because I love to do the same things you do. I could be one of your first LDS buddies! ;) So, next time I happen to be in Norway, let's do something crafty!

(. . . and I bet you ARE talented, just humble too)

Yeah, lets do something crafty together:)

I wish I had few of my friends in here right beside me here in Norway!!!

Thank you for your believe in my talent, but I`m not sure I fulfill your ideas?? :wow:

Hanne Line

Velkommen HLJ! See, I'm a quick learner!

I also love to sew! And I agree that while talent has something to do with it, sewing is a skill like any other that people can master if they want to. :) It's a lot of work, but worth it!

I look forward to getting to know you better, Hanne Line!

Hanne! This is my sister! Yay!!

love you hanne! have a great day!