The 11 Costumes You’ll See at This Year’s Ward Halloween Party

Ward Halloween parties are always fun. There's usually lots of food and games, and let's not forget about trunk or treating. But one of the most fun things about ward Halloween parties is seeing the costumes of all your ward members. So, without further ado, here are the 11 types of costumes you'll probably see at this year's ward Halloween party. 1. The Synchronized Family Costume  We've all seen them. This is when everyone in the family participates in a themed costume idea. EVERYONE. My wife and I are guilty of doing this for years. Last year, my kids were Lilo and Stitch, my wife was Nani, and I was Nani's boyfriend David. The year before last, my daughter was Boo, I was Sullivan, and my wife was Mike. This year we are planning on an Aladdin theme. Whether it's the Wizard of Oz, the Avengers, or something else, you're bound to see one of these synchronized families walk into your ward Halloween party. 2. The Individual Combo Costume  These are they...

View the full article