Christianforums

Snow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Breetai@Jul 31 2004, 08:44 PM

This has to be the most entertaining thread that I have ever read.

I think that most people here already know me, so...Hi everyone!

I have no idea who you are. Who are you? Why have you come to disrupt our humble message board?

Thanks for the warm welcome Kevin. :) Are you the same guy as Kevin Graham? Just wondering.

I don't mean to disrupt this place. I thought it would be fun to post here. Plus, I don't want Serapha to feel loney.

Actually, I don't plan on posting here too much...let alone debate. Of course, you never know.

Originally posted by Breetai@Jul 31 2004, 09:14 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome Kevin. :) Are you the same guy as Kevin Graham? Just wondering.

I don't mean to disrupt this place. I thought it would be fun to post here. Plus, I don't want Serapha to feel loney.

Actually, I don't plan on posting here too much...let alone debate. Of course, you never know.

Bree, I'm only kidding. I'm not Kevin Grahm but I know who he is and used to talk with him (on message boards) from time to time a few years ago. He has a really good (if this is the Kevin I'm thinking of) LDS web site.

Originally posted by Kevin+Aug 1 2004, 01:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevin @ Aug 1 2004, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Breetai@Jul 31 2004, 09:14 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome Kevin. :) Are you the same guy as Kevin Graham?  Just wondering.

I don't mean to disrupt this place.  I thought it would be fun to post here.  Plus, I don't want Serapha to feel loney.

Actually, I don't plan on posting here too much...let alone debate.  Of course, you never know.

Bree, I'm only kidding. I'm not Kevin Grahm but I know who he is and used to talk with him (on message boards) from time to time a few years ago. He has a really good (if this is the Kevin I'm thinking of) LDS web site.

Gotcha. I wasn't sure if you were being funny or serious on that other post! If you were K. Graham, then I would've assumed that you weren't joking around. That's the attitude that I've gotten from him anyway by talking with him on different boards. I've been to Mr. Graham's site before(ya, it's the same guy that you're thinking of). It's totally anti anti-Mormon! :D