Another Lurker Has Joined

Paul McNabb

I'm exactly who it appears I am. I monitor quite a few boards but I only post in bursts when I find an interesting topic.

I'm affiliated with FAIR.

One secret about me: I'm sorry, but can't help but enjoy thrashing obnoxious and ignorant antis who prowl the boards. It is a terrible weakness, I know.

I'm exactly who it appears I am. I monitor quite a few boards but I only post in bursts when I find an interesting topic.

One secret about me: I'm sorry, but can't help but enjoy thrashing obnoxious and ignorant antis who prowl the boards. It is a terrible weakness, I know.

You wont find many of those here if any at all. This will be a critic free area. However if you find a silly topic you want to address for the rest of the board to enjoy and perhaps learn we would love that. BTW thanks for your hard work and what others are doing at FAIR.

QuorumPrez

You wont find many of those here if any at all. This will be a critic free area. However if you find a silly topic you want to address for the rest of the board to enjoy and perhaps learn we would love that. BTW thanks for your hard work and what others are doing at FAIR.

QuorumPrez

Yes, I understand the focus of the board. I just found it a bit therapeutic to confess an uncontrollable urge and an irresistible temptation. I know I am not alone in this weakness. When I see a person railing against the Book of Mormon because the word "atonement" isn't ancient or Hebrew, my fingers start twitching and the response gushes out.

Does anyone know of a 12-step program for people like me?

I'll be good!