Interesting How Things Work Out....

Kate

Guest AutumnBreez

I am sorry for your mothers lose. I think it is too early for her to do any sealings. If she has been inactive for some time I think she will still have to wait for a year to go back to the temple any way....lots could happen before then.

Good question asked: Are you sealed to your husband? Besides I don't think we never see our parents once we are sealed to our husband- as if we will no longer have access to being with others in Heaven that we knew and loved in temporal life here.

In my parents family- I am the only member alive.

My Grandmother- fathers mom (I was proxy for her baptism-she accepted I know!) she died in 1990, did her proxy 1995.

My Father in Law died this fall -Sept 2007, he is a member. I went through alot before coming back again, when my Father in law passed things really changed for me. When inactive, I felt my Grandmothers sorrow on a couple of occasions. My Father in Law (FIL) and I were close and had an unusual bond. (see note)

They have also met I am sure. Having the same purpose. Get her active again!

(note) My FIL had polio from 20 mo. of age. He was in a chair all his life. He developed many ailments in later years.

Prostate cancer, Diabetes, & many surgeries! I was living overseas at the time he developed diabetes--One week I was thinking about him constantly, till one night I went to bed and got right back up after pulling the sheets up...called him...he was just rushed to the Emergency- His blood sugar was at such a level that he was close to coma.

Another time where I called him, (and the day before I broke my toe)- well, he had broke his foot when MIL was taking him out of his bed to put him in chair for Dr. appt. it got caught on bed end somehow. Same foot, same day.

Almost everytime I called him something was going on. I got to point of not calling because I did not want something bad. We used to talk for hours when he was more healthy. He helped so much when I first met his son--he financed my lawyer for full custody from my ex., later he financed the adoption for his son to be Father of the boys. They did not have tons of money either but the charity was appreciated very much! From the time I met my dear FIL he and I were close- we had to have known each other before coming.

My heart tells me many things when I listen. What does yours say????

But honestly, can you imagine what a hoot this would be up in heaven... einie meinie minie mo... which of my husbands now must GO? LOL

What if a girl just can't decide... considering the fact that she has now forgiven them all and forgotten all the bad stuff?

Sorry but it is late and I am just being silly! :lol:

*LOL* It would totally be like Survivor: Husbands!!!!!!!!!!! :D