What Can I Expect?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that the missionaries didn't contact you yet, Douglas. If they haven't contacted you by Sunday, you could just try going to the services (go to Mormon.org to find a meeting house and time). If the missionaries aren't already there, one of the members can help you contact them.

Actually Douglas was baptized recently.

That was good news QP... my computer crashed... must have been an antim virus... it is still not quite healthy and shuts down when it feels like it... but I am back... :D

My love to Douglas I hope he had a good experience with the babtisme! I feel I missed it all, since the computer faileth me!

Still waiting for the translation forms.. or should I just copy the site and translate?? ;)

That was good news QP... my computer crashed... must have been an antim virus... it is still not quite healthy and shuts down when it feels like it... but I am back... :D

My love to Douglas I hope he had a good experience with the babtisme! I feel I missed it all, since the computer faileth me!

Still waiting for the translation forms.. or should I just copy the site and translate?? ;)

Doh sorry. I will get to you soon.

Douglas,

I am so happy to hear that you are choosing to take the missionary discussions, it is a big step. I am having my last discussion next week and I am going to miss them. The missionaries will be very helpful and just explain to you the beliefs of the Church. You can ask questions if you want to and if they don't have the answers they will ask someone for you. It is a great experience. Tell us how they go.

Amy

Douglas,

I am so happy to hear that you are choosing to take the missionary discussions, it is a big step. I am having my last discussion next week and I am going to miss them. The missionaries will be very helpful and just explain to you the beliefs of the Church. You can ask questions if you want to and if they don't have the answers they will ask someone for you. It is a great experience. Tell us how they go.

Amy

I was baptised and confirmed last week. What about you?