LDS Trivia and Puzzles Game Sessions

Jeremy A

Hello, fellow LDS Trivia and Puzzles players:

New Year's is a great day to have a game. This is the last attempt of 2021. Unfortunately, due to bad weather, it looks like I won't get to see my family this year. It snowed Christmas and is still on the ground.

The best time for a game is tonight, but there's an opportunity to have one all weekend. The following list has available time slots:

• Tonight from about 5:30 PM to 9 PM.
  • Saturday and Sunday from about noon to 9 PM. (I'm assuming leaders will cancel church due to bad weather. I'm also not 100% well.)

All times are Pacific Standard Time. Hopefully, the game will be between three and four hours total. When looking up time zone differences, compare your time with Seattle, Washington, USA.

If you want to play but aren't able to make it, please schedule a time. I am available nights from about 6 PM to 7 PM and throughout weekends. Please contact me with times you have available, and I hope we can set something up.

As always, the game takes place on DALnet in channel #lds_trivia. Be sure to include the underscore, or you'll show up at the wrong location. You'll know you're in the right place when you see a topic that says when the next game is. More information on the game's website.

I performed a three-player script test with an emphasis on testing the script detecting idle players and made some script changes that I can't remember. More details on the website.

Finally, here are three random questions:

• Book of Mormon: King Lamoni offered Ammon anything for knowledge of how he defended his flocks. What was Ammon's response? A) for Lamoni to listen to his answer, B) to go with him back to Ammon's people, C) to allow him to marry one of his daughters, or D) to allow Ammon to baptize him?
  • Old Testament: Genesis is a word from what language and with what meaning? A) Hebrew, B) arrival, C) end, D) Latin, E) origin, F) Arabic, G) Greek, and H) departure.
  • Church History: On the third visit from Moroni on the night of September 21, 1823, Moroni cautioned Joseph as to what Satan would try to do and forbade him from it. What was Satan going to try to do?

I hope to see you at the game.