Howdy

DrewM

I'm DrewM. I posted regularly for nearly three years over at MA&DB until recently when I ticked-off one of the mods (long story). I'm hoping to get more cordial and fair treatment over here.

I'm LDS. I'm 25. Currently at the Y working on a MA in Spanish. Served my mission in Cordoba, Argentina. Look forward to posting around here.

I'm DrewM. I posted regularly for nearly three years over at MA&DB until recently when I ticked one of the mods of. I'm hoping to get more cordial and fair treatment over here.

I'm LDS. I'm 25. Currently at the Y working on a MA in Spanish. Served my mission in Cordoba, Argentina. Look forward to posting around here.

Hi, Drew!

Welcome to the board. Feel free to get to know us by clicking on profiles. Glad to have a Cougar around!

Well, things got pretty stirred up over there.

Here it's quite a bit less contentious. We do get the occasional troll (some have been pretty vicious), but the board rules are pretty explicit about this not being the place to take pot shots at the Church.

Welcome! I think you'll have a lot to add here.

Well, things got pretty stirred up over there.Here it's quite a bit less contentious. We do get the occasional troll (some have been pretty vicious), but the board rules are pretty explicit about this not being the place to take pot shots at the Church.Welcome! I think you'll have a lot to add here.

Thanks, I look forward to it.

Hey from Northern Michigan Drew. Welcome aboard.f4k

I love the midwest! I look forward to getting to know you.

I'm DrewM. I posted regularly for nearly three years over at MA&DB until recently when I ticked-off one of the mods (long story). I'm hoping to get more cordial and fair treatment over here.

Well, Hellooooooooo Drewm. I caught your last act over at MA&DB a few days ago. You might say we are "new" old friends. You can pm me and ask more if you like. But I personally felt that you were definitely mistreated over there and feel that we will all benefit by having you here at this forum.

So welcome aboard.

WS ;)

Well, Hellooooooooo Drewm. I caught your last act over at MA&DB a few days ago. You might say we are "new" old friends. You can pm me and ask more if you like. But I personally felt that you were definitely mistreated over there and feel that we will all benefit by having you here at this forum.

So welcome aboard.

WS ;)

I'm glad to be here :) I haven't a clue who you are right now, though. haha

I like to hide and guess. Don't tell me just yet ;)

Hi and welcome! :)

I've never heard of MA&DB before. What is it?

Anyway, welcome!

Mormon Apologist & Discussion Board.

It is the rough-and-tumble anti-mormons blast-away-at-us along with ex-mormons and TBMs and evangelicals trying to 'save' us and literalists and relativists and everything else site. Not for the faint of heart.

HiJolly

Mormon Apologist & Discussion Board.

It is the rough-and-tumble anti-mormons blast-away-at-us along with ex-mormons and TBMs and evangelicals trying to 'save' us and literalists and relativists and everything else site. Not for the faint of heart.

HiJolly

Oh my goodness.... they BE CRA<sup>A</sup>AZY over there! :o Definitely NOT fo the faint. Yu gotta hav yur selvs a brotha 2 wach yo bak. an make shur u take drewsy wit ya if u desides to gos ther n chek it out. tha eet u aliv... i tel u tha truth. :(

P.S. go check out the post by avatar4321, even if you already have. It is about online missionary work. Just attempting to fire things up again and put our minds together. Would like everyones imput:-)