LDS Trivia and Puzzles Upcoming Games

Jeremy A

Hello, Fellow LDS Trivia and Puzzles Players:

June is coming up, and I haven't tried to get a game going since moving to Idaho. Yes, I made announcements and even made changes to the game, but I haven't really tried to get a game going. The problem is that I work two jobs, so I'm not sure when a good time would be. So instead of trying to set times, I'm going to try appointments that will allow me to adjust my work times. Fortunately, my second job is very flexible.

Remember that I am on Mountain Daylight Time here in the United States. For those outside the US and Canada, compare your current time to Boise, Idaho. Here are some available start times throughout the week:

• Tuesday through Friday night from about 6 PM to 7 PM
  • Saturday from about 8 AM to 7 PM
  • Sunday from about 4 PM to 7 PM

I will not have games on Monday night due to Family Home Evening. The goal is to complete a game in four hours, and the games are live. The computer and I will choose questions, puzzles, and scrambles randomly, so I will not know what will appear beforehand.

Reply to this post to let me know of possible dates and times to set up. Please help spread the word.

(Edit: Added bullet points.)

Edited by Jeremy A