I Would Like To Apoligize

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Honos - fair enough. Thanks.

Hi Kona,

I know you've been having a tough time and your trials probably seem overwhelming. I think we all have trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at some point. Last year my brother-in-law was threatening to "leave the family" because his feelings have been hurt so many times, but he didn't really want to leave the family. He just wanted to stop hurting. He loves our family. He saw moving away and ending contact as an end to his problems, but that wasn't really going to make him feel better.

If you have a strong testimony of the Gospel, just pray hard every day for Heavenly Father to help you know how to live it. Where's that scripture about God giving no commandments unless He has prepared a way for us to follow it? I'll have to find it. It's a good one. :)

That's a really good way of putting that, can I quote you on it? :D :D

You may. Although I was influenced by other person's i read though. Stephen E. Robinson may have originated the idea the cult label is name-calling. But it's been so long since i had a copy of his Are Mormon's Christian? book that i might be confusing his ideas with someone else's.

Guest AutumnBreez

Kona,

I hope that you took my previous reply kindly. Your right you have other things to work on. Get with the missionaries face to face and work with them,

come to meetings, you will find the truth as you do these things.

Welcome back :D

Hello again...Kona

Glad you're back in full participation here... if you have questions, we'll do our best to answer... but I also agree with ~Sarah~ that it is valuable to talk personally with members vs the Internet... but this site is specifically for people to be able to ask questions and be confident the responses will be the LDS viewpoint, and not someone else's opinion of our doctrines or practices...

Happy New Year...

The Garden Girl