Hi all!

MeganS

Hi all! I'm brandy-new here, I just joined. I figured I'd hop over here and introduce myself. :)

My name is Megan, I'm 14 years old, and I'm a life-long LDS. I have one sibling, my brother Kevin, who is 17. My parents are both converts to the Church (they were both Roman Catholic growing up). I love animals and theater, and I try to involve myself in the goings on of my ward.

Soo....that's it basically! I look forward to chatting with the other people on here. :)

Hi Megan..I hope your mom comes here too... I have to get my boys here too 15 and 17... hmm maybe I should check the youth site... maybe they are here already! So nice for you to join in! I keep telling them to join...

ps..I am from Norway so my English may be weird...

there is a youth site?

Hey Meagan! I'm so glad you found this site and not something stupid and scary like Myspace! This is rather like it, only its more secure and we'll look out for you! :P I'm brandy-new here too. Hey, I bet you'll be good at the song game, it's under General discussion, a couple other games there too. Do, tell your mom to hang out with us too!