hey, hey, hey, its me...

Guest saena

Guest saena

hey...its me...if u don't know me dats too bad...u should get 2 know me...i may jus be da friend u were looking for...lol...jk...n-e-wayz my name is liz...i'm from west valley, utah...i'm da youngest of 5 children...and the cutest...hahaha...but seriously...i am a strong member of the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints...i love dis gospel...i have a great sense of humor...i love to laugh...:bouncingclap:...i jus love to have fun with friends and family...especially my niece and nephews...:newbie:...yes yes i'm new...but i hope to make new friends and learn more about them...but yup dats me

Welcome liz,im the youngest of 6.I bet you get spoilt all the time(i did)it's good to know your a strong member of the church :).I love to have fun with my neaces and nephews too.I have pictures on my profile of them,you should see how cute they are.Anyway welcome again to lds.net and hope you enjoy it here :)