Hey Everyone Who Lives Close Or In

Guest Chell

Guest Chell

There is this cool place to eat out in Utah County that I want to advertise. It is called:

<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>SWEETS</span>

It is a Hawanian authentic food place and on Friday nights they have a luau with music, dancers, and all. It is like going to Hawaii.

It is located across the street from DI's drop off area in the rear---in Provo.

Come one come all! REALLY! :D :) ;)

Short, basic answer...Alternative or Punk Rock with a horn section. Some bands you may want to check out for familiarization with the genre: Reel Big Fish, The Specials, The Aquabats (reputed LDS, BTW), The Might Might Bosstones, and Save Ferris (a personal fav) just to name a few. Learn to skank dance and you'll be the coolest kid in the hizzo.

For a more historical view ask Faerie...she's down.

Therefore, since Moroni is rockin' the trumpet...Moroni Plays Ska.

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by Rodney@Jun 13 2004, 04:46 PM

Yes, I had the misfortune of eating there... ONCE! Horrible. Don't recommend it. Cardboard with soy sauce...

Well I don't believe that for a minute. Any place that serves authentic Hawaniian food ....has to be the greatest! :)

Guest Chell

Sweets is the best! Anyone who has gone there keeps going back! Rodney you should be a shamed of yourself for saying such lie.

btw I don't see anything happening to Rodney's avatar. It is the same pretty girl with blond hair.

Originally posted by Chell@Jun 12 2004, 09:54 PM

There is this cool place to eat out in Utah County that I want to advertise. It is called:

<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>SWEETS</span>

It is a Hawanian authentic food place and on Friday nights they have a luau with music, dancers, and all. It is like going to Hawaii.

It is located across the street from DI's drop off area in the rear---in Provo.

Come one come all! REALLY! :D :) ;)

A pretty good place for hawaiian food,no entertainment, is a little place called the Aloha Kitchen in Mesa Arizona. If you know Mesa, the place is on Alma School Road, just south of Guadalupe Rd. Sundays they have LauLau--excellent.