1. “Are you the first book of Nephi? Because I can’t seem to stop coming back to you.”
More like the first CHAPTER of Nephi, AMIRITE?
2. “Did you bring the brother of Jared across the sea? Because that body is tight like unto a dish!”
3. “I think you need to reread the Word of Wisdom, because you’re SMOKIN’.”
4. “Are you Laban’s sword? Because you’re exceedingly fine.”
5. “Are you a good cause? Because I’d like to become anxiously engaged to you.”
^This line sounds like something a returned missionary would say to the first girl he meets after he gets home.
6. “The tree of life called — it wants its sweetness back.”
7. “I know you’re not Ammon, but I find you completely disarming.”
8. “Are you Jonah? Because I can’t figure out where you’ve been hiding all my life.”
Although hopefully you haven’t been hanging out in a whale’s belly, because… I mean, yuck.
9. “I lived in Heaven a long time ago, it is true. Now I’m on earth, so I can start a family with you.”
“I Lived in Heaven (Remix)” feat. Me, Your Future Spouse
10. “Jesus may want you for a sunbeam, but I just want you.”
11. “It’s too bad Noah already built the ark, because we’re the perfect pair.”
Also we could hold hands while riding on giraffes, which is probably the most romantic thing anyone could do, ever.
12. “Good, I can break my fast — I see the answer to my prayer right here.”
I know a snack when I see one. *wink*
13. “You can call me Adam, because I just fell for you.”
14. “I have a family here on Earth, they are so good to me — but it’s you I want to share my life with through all eternity.”
What are some of your tried-and-true LDS pick-up lines? We’d love to hear them! Leave them in the comments below!