I Need Your Help with a Christian Film Database

extra_mile

The Touch of the Masters Hand is one of my all time favorite poems, stories etc.

I have this beautiful picture on my wall with the poem and a little tiny violin in it.

Also have the book that was put out. Only thing I don't have is the movie which I would love to have.

I had the movie once, I liked it, but it was not as good as the song. The song Rocks!

I'm sorry, I did not get to putting the link to the movie on CFDb yet, I will do it today!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I have made some changes to the movies listed on CFDb, I now add more info with the photo & Title. I have room to write a lot about what each movie is about. I have copied and pasted what I could find about each movie, but more can be added to most all of them. So if you have a favorite Movie or a bunch of favorites and you would like to see more added about the movie, you can send a PM, email or add it right here on this post.

You can just copy and paste if from somewhere if it's better than what I have posted, or even write something yourself. I think the more info posted about a film helps others decide if they want to see it. :)

Roger

P.S. here is the LDS page again... LDS - Mormon Movies/Films Listed on Christian Film Database.

But you can add info to any film on the database, not just the lds page.

Christian Film Database: a Christian Movie Database Online - Christian Movies/Films - CFDb

Edited by extra_mile

• 3 months later...

k u should not have asked his cause i can go and go on movies lol.

The Visitation

Thr3e

Hangman's Curse

Mobsters and Mormons

Saints and Soldiers

Tilly

House (this one IS Christian but its rated R. it's brand new, and i dont know when it will be on DVD)

The Single's Ward (great allusion to Papa Smurf:D)

The Single's Ward II

Return With Honor

Suits On the Loose

k u should not have asked his cause i can go and go on movies lol.

The Visitation

Thr3e

Hangman's Curse

Mobsters and Mormons

Saints and Soldiers

Tilly

House (this one IS Christian but its rated R. it's brand new, and i dont know when it will be on DVD)

The Single's Ward (great allusion to Papa Smurf:D)

The Single's Ward II

Return With Honor

Suits On the Loose

Thanks evsis10,

I have all these listed on CFDb, but for "House" , I'm not sure about that one yet? Have you seen it, I have not. It was not playing in my city or I would have.

As Far as CFDb, I'm sorry but it is not really working right now, I am making many changes to make it better, so you can not look up movies right now, maybe in a few weeks.

Also most of the links I listed before will no longer work, sorry.:confused:

evsis10, I would love to hear some more titles, I want every Christian Movie ever made to be listed on CFDb, I need all the help I can, to find some odd titles.

This is the only link that still works right now, I will try to fix some of the other links later, when I get CFDb up and going again.

http://christianfilmdatabase.com/

I haven't seen House, no one can ever tell me when its coming out grrrr:mad:

Ok every christian movie made huh? What about Veggietales? lol

Here are some more;

The Cross and the Switchblade (i think)

Fireproof

New York Doll

The Work & the Glory, Pts I, II, & III

Ben Hur

Passion of the Christ (im sure you know abt this one:))

Sons of Provo

Baptists At Our BBQ

will post more as it comes

Yea, Every "Christian Movie - Drama" ever made, not every Christian film, there are way to many films that have been made,lol

Yea, it's a big goal, but one day I will have them all. :)

I do have Veggietales,:) I'm trying to include all the kids films also.

I have them all listed in your 2nd list but for "New York Doll", I'm only listing Movies, Drama films, right now, but later when I get caught up I will also be listing films like New York Doll.

I will try to let you know as soon as I hear of a date for "House" to be released on Dvd. I have heard that it's really good, but not really Christian enough to be listed on CFDb??? I thought Thr3e was a great Story also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

umm, i saw it in the LDS bookstore. It is one of those weird indie films, and i want to see it. Its looks funny in a quircky way. I guess this guy has a curse running in his family; his father and grandfather both died after being hit by milk trucks at 25 years old. Of course, he's about to turn 25, and just wen he has started casket-shopping, he meets a girl that "wont let him die in peace"

• 3 months later...

umm, i saw it in the LDS bookstore. It is one of those weird indie films, and i want to see it. Its looks funny in a quircky way. I guess this guy has a curse running in his family; his father and grandfather both died after being hit by milk trucks at 25 years old. Of course, he's about to turn 25, and just wen he has started casket-shopping, he meets a girl that "wont let him die in peace"

Here is the movie web site!

Expiration Date

Has anyone seen this?

• 1 year later...