I Need Your Help with a Christian Film Database

extra_mile

Hi All,

I have started a Christian Film Database and would like your help with finding LDS movie titles that I don't have listed.

I'm not a LDS, But Love your Great Movies, I have most all of them. But I'm sure there must be some that I don't have listed on CFDb, like maybe some on vhs that were never put on dvd like "On the way home" ?

I'm only listing Christian Movies, I know there are some LDS Movies that I don't have listed on CFDb like "Down and Derby" but these are just Good Family Films, not Christian.

2 of the best Christian movies I have ever seen are "God's Army" & "States of Grace", They are so powerful!

If you know of any Christian movie titles that I don't have listed, I would love to add them to my database at .. Christian Film Database: A Christian Movie Database That's Non-denominational! Data Base! , I have a LDS page listed under the Movies Tab. LDS - Mormon Movies/Films

Thanks

Edited by extra_mile

Here are a few that I have that I didn't see listed:

Outlaw Trail

Saints and Soldiers

The Testaments of One Fold and One Shepherd

Mr. Kruger's Christmas

The Mountain Of The Lord

The Other Side Of Heaven

The RM

Jane Manning James - Your Sisiter In The Gospel

American Prophet - The Story of Joseph Smith

The Lamb Of God

The Field Is White

Here are a few that I have that I didn't see listed:

Outlaw Trail

Saints and Soldiers

Mr. Kruger's Christmas

The Mountain Of The Lord

The Other Side Of Heaven

The RM

The Lamb Of God

The Field Is White

The Restoration

America's Choir - The Story of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

truth & conviction - the Helmuth Hubener Story

Legacy

Thanks for the list, I do have these...Listed

Outlaw Trail

Saints and Soldiers - (on the main movie list)

The Other Side Of Heaven

The RM

Legacy

-----------------------

As for the others....

I am only Listing "Movies" Right now.

Are any of the ones below Movies? "Mr. Kruger's Christmas" & "Lamb of God" I think are, I will list these.

I don't think the rest of these are movies? Let me know if any are. Thanks

Mr. Kruger's Christmas

The Mountain Of The Lord

The Lamb Of God

The Field Is White

The Restoration

America's Choir - The Story of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

truth & conviction - the Helmuth Hubener Story

Edited by extra_mile

Has anyone seen The Nativity movie that came out the year before last at Christmas I think. I thought it was beautiful.

Yes, I went to the theater to see it, I thought it was well done. :)

This is the one your talking about Right?

. The Nativity Story - DVD at The Biggest Faith and Family Movie Store on The Planet: Christian Cinema.com

Does anyone know if there is any difference between these Movies other than the title? I listed them both on CFDb, but have only watched 1 edition of each.

Belle and the Beast and

Beauty and the Beast: A Latter-day Tale

or these 2?

Turn Around and

Overcome

Edited by extra_mile

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there is any difference between these Movies other than the title? I listed them both on CFDb, but have only watched 1 edition of each.

Belle and the Beast

and

Beauty and the Beast: A Latter-day Tale

or these 2?

Turn Around

and

Overcome

Come on, someone must know? :confused:

There is also a 3rd movie with 2 titles called "Rescued" , I can't remember the 2nd title?

I really think only the titles are different. If I get a chance I will watch one I don't have and let you know.

Edited by extra_mile

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorites is "The Touch of the Masters Hands", I also love Saturdays' Warriors, and Rigoletto

I thought I had Touch of the Masters Hands listed? I don't see it though? I must have missed it? :confused:

Saturdays' Warriors is a musical, I'm going to list them later on. I'm backed up with the movies still.

Rigoletto was a good movie, I watched it a few years ago, I don't remember it being Christian Though. I do remember it being really good though.

Can you think of anymore?

Extra the movie is just released today.. thats why.

Yea, I was hopping to see it today. I like seeing Christian movies the day they release. It has not been released to many theater's though. I'm talking to someone now who says it will be released to some more theater's later if it does well. So I hope it does well. :)

I live in a big city, but there is nothing here, the new movie "Fireproof" also came out Friday, and it was only in 2 theater's in the whole city. I did go see it, It was a Great Movie, I would recommend it to everyone.

One of my favorites is "The Touch of the Masters Hands", I also love Saturdays' Warriors, and Rigoletto

The Touch of the Masters Hand is one of my all time favorite poems, stories etc.

I have this beautiful picture on my wall with the poem and a little tiny violin in it.

Also have the book that was put out. Only thing I don't have is the movie which I would love to have.