Organic Food Storage Sources

ThePhoenixLives

My daughter has a life threatening auto immune disease, and last year we moved our whole family to 100% organic foods, and that (and a blessing in December) and she went into remission (something unheard of without the use of chemotherapy drugs). Obviously, we are trying to move our food storage over to organic as much as possible.

I have found a local source for bulk Organic grains (I found a mill in my own town!), but am seeking sources for bulk organic powdered milk, and other organic dehydrated sources.

Does anyone know of these sources?

THANKS!

I am sorry to hear about your daughter. My prayers and wishes go out to her and your family. I'm glad that she is doing well.

I don't know where you can buy their products from but Diehl Organics looks interesting. Coincidentally, I emailed them yesterday to inquire about sources for their products in my search for storable fats but I haven't heard back yet.

Hope this helps,

Dale

• 2 years later...

try contacting the natural grocers by vitamin cottage. Its a CO company. I don't know if they will ship.

I'm not sure the OP asking the question will see your response as their question was asked over 2 years ago.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest baldwind
Hidden

ThePhoenixLives,

I know that iHerb has 5 lb bags of organic powdered milk products for sale. Enerhealth Botanicals also has a nice organic pail filled with beans and gains that are all certified organic. Several of those would make a good organic food storage supply.

I think you are right on track for looking for organic products. Just knowing the way they are grown tells you they will be more nutritious. It is important to get a good supply of minerals in your food.