Heavenly Father

Mirium

I've often wondered why it is that when we feel at are lowest, at our worst and we are desperate for help we feel like we are left alone and that Heavenly Father won't help. We plead for help, for someone to come, for someone to phone. When no one comes we feel abandoned but we are not on our own. He does send help, He sends Himself. He won't always step in and make it better, sometimes we have to ride the storm but He is always there ready to listen, ready to love and support. If He sent another human we would not turn to Him, talk to Him, open up to Him. He knows what we are capable of getting through without intervention from others and He knows when we are not. It must be so hard to watch His children suffering but must take comfort from the fact that we will learn and grow because of these experiences.

I dont know if anyone understands what I mean but just wanted to share.

There are only some things a Father can help. There are times when all we want is our Father. It is in these times that we need our Heavenly Father. For us to remember we are eternally loved. For us to remember we are His children. Sometimes we need physical help, and in those times, he sends another. Sometimes we need spiritual help, and in those times it is He who is there for us.