Russian expert predicts decline and breakup of United States.

Fiannan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the signs of the time that was also seen in the last days of the Nephite empire. Even my daughter, who stopped in this Thanksgiving, mentioned she wants to move out of Utah due to members pride.

Better run when they start eating people. The last straw for the Nephites losing devine intervention to protect them was when they started eating Lamanite virgins.

Then again, there are things in modern society that come close -- yet they occur with much less statistical frequency in Mormon communities.

One of my sons really good friends is on a mission in Russia right now and he says the scariest thing for the people in general is the russian mafia. (just thought I would throw that in)

I went to lunch with a friend last week and she made a statement that from what she sees that we are losing our compassion for each other from what it used to be. (that is in general) But it did make me think, I wonder if it is true?

Most of the so-called Russian mafia is not even ethnically Russian. Just wanted to clarrify that.