Bad health?

Aesa

It feels to me as if I was born in bad health, and in all likelihood will never know what wellbeing is.

Right now it's 1.22 am and I'm sitting here continually moisturising my arms because they're red and rashed from eczema -- my whole body is itchy, but not so bad.

I'm on a skin medication for another skin problem that also dries out skin, so this makes the problem even worse.

I have had a large intestine based disease since i can remember.

I have spinal issues, thus my nerves don't work properly and thus everything is out of whack because my nerve signals are not at their proper level.

It just seems like endless treatments which will never do anything. 18 years later and I've never been on more prescriptions.

sorry to hear it is rough for you I lost a good portion of my life to illness, learning to see it as a blessing has taken time, maybe when you go to church on Sunday you could ask for a Priesthood Blessing, may not cure you but may give you ideas.

-Charley

Ohgosh. I'm not going this Sunday.

It feels to me as if I was born in bad health, and in all likelihood will never know what wellbeing is.

Right now it's 1.22 am and I'm sitting here continually moisturising my arms because they're red and rashed from eczema -- my whole body is itchy, but not so bad.

I'm on a skin medication for another skin problem that also dries out skin, so this makes the problem even worse.

I have spinal issues, thus my nerves don't work properly and thus everything is out of whack because my nerve signals are not at their proper level.

It just seems like endless treatments which will never do anything. 18 years later and I've never been on more prescriptions.

I am sad that you have struggled so much with your health. I think you must be a really strong person to survive so much. I know it can be exhausting not feeling well. My christmas wish for you is that you get one really great day. Where you feel good. Just a thought I know you probably have already tried this but for the skin, there is an oil that you can put in the bath and it really helps with exema. (have 3 in my family that have really dry skin. If your hands are really bad, I have put the same oil in rubber gloves and had my h sleep with them on. Last oatmeal baths and eucerine cream (it is really thick but does the job. I hope your spirits are lifted soon and you feel better. Know we are thinking of and praying for you.

Have you ever seen a Naturopath?