Intro

Bry_guy

Hello, My name is Brian. I live in Idaho Falls, ID, Born and raised. I have been inactive for almost 10 years and am now bringing myself back into activity because I have hit rock bottom recently and have been humbled, and realized I can't face my storms without my heavenly father and Jesus Christ. I have always known the church was true, But I have been on the wrong path for the better part of the last decade. Well, I've been active now for almost 2 months and I will tell you the difference in happiness is like night and day, even though I'm still weathering this bad storm that just seems to get worse sometimes. I know that if I do what I'm supposed to be doing in righteousness, and become closer to heavenly father and his only begotten, I will eventually come out of this great darkness, through their love and atoning sacrifices. I will eventually have a family again, and make new friends. And I want to thank all of you who are in the chat room often when I am, you are all so kind to me. The internet is my only social life as of now, so thank you for being so friendly.