Comments on You Tube

Maya

Boy did someone pull the pluggs on me, as I answered to his pm, according my opinion on a LDS negative cartoon! I would like to post it here... but I am afraid the whole LDS.net will collapse for the wordings... so I dont. Is it usuall that LDS positive are sent dirty pms ? I wonder when was it the last time he washed his mouth.... well fingers.... mine has now some fish on... salted sammon is good!

:roflmbo: I am sorry but his outburst makes me laugh.

I get a lot of flak for supporting the church on Youtube. There is so much garbage there... Until I called a guy out, he flat out wouldn't post my comments (in fact he wouldn't post any pro-LDS comments unless they were particularly un-Christlike)... I've been posting comments to this particular video for some time: YT - Lying for the Lord Fellow commentators are militant, vicious, and do not care to listen to reason or see things from another point of view...

Refuting anti-Mormon junk on Youtube is a tough hobby :)

I moderated the link Maya

Edited by Maya

Boy did someone pull the pluggs on me, as I answered to his pm, according my opinion on a LDS negative cartoon! I would like to post it here... but I am afraid the whole LDS.net will collapse for the wordings... so I dont. Is it usuall that LDS positive are sent dirty pms ? I wonder when was it the last time he washed his mouth.... well fingers.... mine has now some fish on... salted sammon is good!

:roflmbo: I am sorry but his outburst makes me laugh.

I posted my testimony in one vid and got pmed by a guy who was trying to shake my belief in the Book of Mormon. We had a civil disussion. He was in no way rude or mean but I could tell he held anmosity toward the church. His argument was pretty circular and there were somethings I couldn't answer but I answered what I could. But then I understand that faith holds things that sometimes can't be answered.

EDIT: I went back to Youtube and regretfully and no surprize to me, this person's 'civil' behavior has degraded to disappointing Anti-Mormon dribble that is far from civil.

Edited by AngelLynn

Would the name begin with a y....? I did the same thing... I answered and bore my testiomony and got an answer beginning with F word... He claims to be Catholic... It would be ok if they would stick to critics and not start acting childich and evil.

:conscience:

Would the name begin with a y....? I did the same thing... I answered and bore my testiomony and got an answer beginning with F word... He claims to be Catholic... It would be ok if they would stick to critics and not start acting childich and evil.

:conscience:

No. His name begins with an M. And he has obvious has done some study, he has reasearched and uses information from Church sources. I suspect that he is probably an ex-member with lots of time on his hands. He starts civil and then slowly begins to fall apart into anti-Mormon dribble.

You know I find it pathetic when people start cursing and swearing when it comes to the church. Makes me pity them.

An other thig are the names of the antimormon videoes... they are soooo sneaky. like anti-mormons expelled... do one expell anties or is that what anties think they have expelled about mormonism... you klick to see and it is anti all through... of course! Best to keep on the good channels.

An other thig are the names of the antimormon videoes... they are soooo sneaky. like anti-mormons expelled... do one expell anties or is that what anties think they have expelled about mormonism... you klick to see and it is anti all through... of course! Best to keep on the good channels.

Another factor is that Mormons/LDS should just stay clear of those anti-vids and not even post on them. To post on them gives rise to what these antagonists of the Church want. They love to argue and they love to rant and curse. Some of the vids posted are crude jokes as well. They think they are being funny and they're not. There is no way the Sprit can exist on a vid that was posted by a person who doesn't have the sprit with them and obviously has the Sprit of the Advisary with them. I am not perfect though, I posted on one to explain that the material was false and taken out of context. Course that brought debate anyway. But on princple members should stay away from anti vids. Of course this doesn't mean they won't post on member vids but that's diffrent, the Sprit will be there as the vid was made with the intent of spreading the Gospel message. I feel the Sprit actually when I am responding if I choose to respond.