????? Pork????

bytor2112

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started and an enormous debt to boot!" - Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Treasury secretary

For a guy who always talks about the "failed policy of the past", he sure does know them... since he likes to use the worst of them in practice. Obamas plan is not new nor is it change. It has been tried the world over many times and ALWAYS not only fails but makes things 100x worse.

Again, I really wish Utah or someplace would break off from the US and re-establish our Republic as we did not just lose this election to the gadianton robbers but this may be the end of our Republic. Obama combining the "failed policy" of FDR's economics and Jimmy Carters foreign policy. I am ready to move.