Hello, I am new to Mormonism and trying to define a new life

KatrinaC

Guest missingsomething

Katrina...

I know you will find answers here... you will find friendships here.... and you will find support here. Many of us have gone through that "bad breakup" and so we can all feel for you. Your desire to know more and to learn will earn you blessings... just get involved. The one great thing about the church - even when I lived 12 hr from family - I always knew that I had my "ward family" to lean on. And that is very comforting.

Oh, just so you know, I also consider myself christian - im lds, but by definition Im christian too.

Welcome!

I would strongly recommend contacting the missionaries.

also to learn more about the gospel visit this site and you can do some personal study: Mormon.org - Home click on free media at the bottom, request a Book of Mormon and or Finding Faith in Christ DVD. The missionaries will deliver it and you can start taking the missionary discussions.

You can also talk to the Bishop of the singles ward and tell him you want to know more. He will help you get in contact with the missionaries and help you find friends, etc.