Hi (yes, quite the original title)

WoefulRespite

Hello to whoever is out there reading these forums.

It's been a long time since I joined a forum and had to make an introduction post. In fact, I'm not even sure how I found you. Regardless, here I am.

I'm 30 years old, going through a divorce and currently in Charlotte, NC. I really have no clue what to say. Perhaps I should have read through some of the others for ideas first. Am I suppose to list my likes and dislikes? If so, I really like Smarties, rock music, reading, tv and laughing so hard I can't breath. I dislike tomatoes, country music, the noises people make when they're eating and waking up 5 mins before my alarm goes off. I have weird dreams, good friends, a great family, a true testimony, a cell phone that I'm addicted to, a calling in YW, a desire to chew my ice even though I hate it, a positive attitude and a love for the color blue.

I'm have no clue why I'm here or what I plan to get out of it. Seriously, even though it was only 10 minutes ago, I have no clue how I found this site. Looking forward to whatever it is I get from it though.